What is Hypnotherapy Training?
The Hypnotherapy in Practice Diploma (HPD) Course is a lively and practical 10 month course designed offered by The Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training (CPHT) to enable you to go successfully and competently into private practice, safe in the knowledge that you have the support of the CPHT team if at any time you need professional help or advice. CPHT specialises in producing graduates who are successful as practitioners both for part-time and full-time careers.
The HPD Course is of approximately 120 hours duration of classroom study (plus practice between sessions and required reading) over a period of 10 months. Successful graduation leads to a full Diploma qualification (DSFH) and the nationally accredited (NCFE) Hypnotherapy in Practice Diploma (HPD).
Classroom tuition is in groups of approximately 22-24, ensuring the very best of personal attention for everybody. In this course, you will learn about hypnotherapy, not just in theory but also with plenty of practice, and how to be thoroughly effective as a psychotherapist, too.
No experience is necessary as the training programme is professionally designed and written to give you a thorough and sound knowledge of the application of ethical clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
CPHT training is dedicated to providing the very best of personal tuition for every student.
- Hypnosis – everything you need to know and the confidence to use it effectively and safely.
- Defining Hypnotherapy – Pre Erickson, Erickson and post Erickson. CBT, NLP and SFBT.
- Origins of psychology.
- The perspectives in psychology and the fields of psychology.
- How the mind works – The ‘Intellectual’ brain and the primitive ’emotional’ brain & The creation of depression, anxiety and anger.
- Neuroscience and its applications.
- The clinical setting – how therapy progresses.
- How to help people quickly and comfortably with symptoms associated with depression and anxiety.
- How to deal successfully and effectively with fears, phobias and PTSD.
- Language patterns.
- The use of metaphor.
- The use of modern techniques including: Scaling, The miracle question & Rewind
- How to alleviate pain.
- Anti-smoking therapy.
- Dealing with habits and substance abuse.
- An overview of analytical techniques.
- Dealing with all forms of difficulties caused by anxiety including addictions, anger, blood pressure, blushing, lack of confidence, insomnia, IBS, relationship difficulties, migraine, nail-biting, nightmares, obsessions (OCD), panic attacks, skin disorders etc.
- Personality – the four main personality groups and how to recognise them.
Central London HPD Course Intake LN18 – Weekend Course
Apr 17/18 2021
May 15/16 2021
Jun 12/13 2021
Jul 10/11 2021
Aug 14/15 2021
Sep 25/26 2021
Oct 16/17 2021
Nov 13/14 2021
Dec 11/12 2021
Jan 15/16 2022 – Graduation
Weekend Course times
Saturday/Sunday : 10.00am – 5.30pm
Central London HPD Course Intake LN17A – Weekday Course
Apr 29/30 2021
May 20/21 2021
Jun 17/18 2021
Jul 15/16 2021
Aug 19/20 2021
Sep 16/17 2021
Oct 21/22 2021
Nov 18/19 2021
Jan 20/21 2022
Feb 3/4 2022 – Graduation
Weekday Course times
Thursday/Friday : 10.00am – 5.30pm
fees & location
The total cost of the course is £2,760.00 Sterling. Normally payment is via ten monthly instalments of £276.00 Sterling.
Fees may be paid by credit card, cash, cheque or standing order.
Integrity Centre, Basement
25 Finsbury Circus,
Moorgate, London EC2M 7EE